Senior PR Specialist – Corporate Communications
Do you have experience writing and coordinating press releases for corporate announcements end-to-end? Do you enjoy developing spokesperson briefings, master narratives and key messages to be used by C-Levels across media and IT sectors? Do you have a broad network into media and publications and an ability to get content published? Do you want to work in an innovative environment where your ideas can be expressed? Do you relish the opportunity to build a communications department from the ground up?
Do you imagine belonging to a company that is values driven, where you can grow your career, achieve a work-life balance and participate in work that is meaningful and has purpose? At JET people always come first. Why? Because we believe fulfilled and talented people are the ones who can make the world a better place.
If this sounds like you, the Jade Eli Technologies (JET) has an exciting opportunity open for a Senior PR Specialist – Corporate Communications based in Germany.
- Degree in PR or Marketing Management. Masters degree is highly desired
- 5+ years of professional experience in a PR agency and/or a Corporate Communications / PR department and 2+ years’ experience at a senior level
- Experience in developing and documenting annual communications strategies, analysis and plans and delivering monthly reporting
- Experience in planning and execution of media roundtables, speaking events and press events
- A broad network of contacts in media and publications ensuring effective placement of content in reputable industry magazines and sites
- Experience in the IT sector with Media sector experience desirable
- An abundance of knowledge of traditional communications and PR, yet a strong appetite to disrupt the status quo
- Experience in marketing management in a global role; experience working in an international context is strongly desired
- Understanding of how to measure the impact PR can create and some experience with marketing metrics and a desire to be performance and outcomes driven
- An eye for what makes news
- Experience in crisis and reputation management experience
- Excellent presentation and writing skills in both English and German languages. Ability to speak fluently in both languages.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- High level of proactiveness and hands-on, collaborative, solutions-focused mentality
- Excellent attention to detail
- A passion for data informed decision making as well as a flair for the creative
- Positive and solution-focused attitude
- Ability to self-reflect and a willingness to grow both personally and professionally
Multicultural & interdisciplinary teams
Flexible work conditions
Social & environmental projects
Open & honest communication
Learning, mentoring & coaching
Our Core Values
Jade Eli Technologies (JET) is a young, rapidly growing company with offices in Portugal, Malta and Germany. JET’s founders are Markus Henschel and Peta Milan who combined, have experience in business management, emerging technologies, media and consulting. JET is a leading boutique specialist in innovation strategy, management and delivery in the DACH region, leveraging our four technological pillars, OutSystems low-code, blockchain, enterprise AI and gamification. With powerful capability in both web and mobile applications for B2B and B2C solutions, JET uses technology to solve complex business, social and environmental issues, ensuring that its clients receive the strategic and delivery support they require. JET also works with its clients to ensure their teams are trained and enabled to become self-sufficient in managing these new technologies internally.
If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, please send your cover letter demonstrating why you would succeed in this role and a current CV to us here: