- Head of Services Low-Code for external program and project management
Low-Code developer team
- As a Senior Outsystems Developer you will be expect to have solid knowledge of the platform allowing you to tackle complex requirements.
- In our vision for this position you will also be involved in Architecture decisions, helping with code review and User Story validations.
- Promote the autonomy of Customer development teams by providing technical enablement and best practices
- Deliver high quality solutions that align to business and solve the user needs.
- Think out of the box for technical solutions
- Ensure your code follows best practices
- Perform unit, functional and performance tests
- Support the less experienced developers, transmitting their knowledge and developing global team skills.
- Degree in computer science or other technical related fields;
- Eager to improve your skills;
- 4y+ experience in OutSystems development;
- High level of autonomy;
- Ability to work in environments that can be unstructured and potentially stressful;
- Ability to change priorities quickly and capacity to handle multiple tasks;
- Programming with databases: SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (mandatory);
- OutSystems certifications are a plus.
- Experience in native development (.NET, Java, mobile, etc) is a plus.