Do you want the opportunity to work on a team with a high level of OutSystems seniority in a fast paced environment and where you can really have an impact? Do you long to work in a highly collaborative environment where you can grow your technical capabilities in a supportive environment? Are you looking for a company that has career progression opportunities, where you can stay for the long term and contribute to your own, and the company’s growth? At JET, you will have the opportunity to work on interesting projects across industry sectors and will be required to be open to learning, committed to your own growth and development with good critical thinking and problem-solving skills and excellent attention to detail.
Do you imagine belonging to a company that is values driven, where you can grow your career, achieve a work-life balance and participate in work that is meaningful and has purpose? At JET people always come first. Why? Because we believe happy, talented people are the ones who can make the world a better place.
If this sounds like you, the Jade Eli Technologies (JET) has an exciting opportunity open for an OutSystems Developer based in Portugal.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering or other technically related fields. Master’s degree is highly desired
- Minimum 2 years of experience in OutSystems software development/programming
- Experience working in Agile
- Programming with databases: SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL and Knowledge in ASP.NET
- Minimum certification of OutSystems Associate Developer is valued
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organized, adhere to timelines, accurate and have the passion to deliver technical excellence.
- Strong sense of commitment to internal/external customer satisfaction
- Capability to work under pressure, independently and proactively as well to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce professional deliverables and documentation on time
- Positive and solution-focused attitude
- Ability to self-reflect and willingness to grow
- Fluency in both verbal and written communication in English
Multicultural & interdisciplinary teams
Flexible work conditions
Social & environmental projects
Open & honest communication
Learning, mentoring & coaching
Our Core Values
Jade Eli Technologies (JET) is a young, rapidly growing company with offices in Portugal, Malta and Germany. JET’s founders are Markus Henschel and Peta Milan who combined, have experience in business management, emerging technologies, media and consulting. JET is a leading boutique specialist in innovation strategy, management and delivery in the DACH region, leveraging our four technological pillars, OutSystems low-code, blockchain, enterprise AI and gamification. With powerful capability in both web and mobile applications for B2B and B2C solutions, JET uses technology to solve complex business, social and environmental issues, ensuring that its clients receive the strategic and delivery support they require. JET also works with its clients to ensure their teams are trained and enabled to become self-sufficient in managing these new technologies internally.
If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, please send your cover letter demonstrating why you would succeed in this role and a current CV to us here: